Click on the poster above to see the Ruddigore photo gallery.
Director – Claire Camble-Hutchins
Musical Director – Keziah Jacombs
Sir Ruthven Murgatroyd – James Rosser
Richard Dauntless – Andrew Helson
Sir Despard Murgatroyd – Mark Everitt
Sir Roderic Murgatroyd – Michael Griffiths
Old Adam Goodheart – Robin Lavies
Rose Maybud – Ruth Mills
Mad Margaret – Roseanna Bowen
Dame Hannah – Amanda King
Zorah – Eleanor Riley
Ruth – Amy McIntosh
Barbara Evans, Susanna Farrell, Tanya Lerchenborg,
Fiona Aucott, Linda Dry, Ruth Flower, Lucy Holt, Gill Linford,
Jantina Mulder, Christine Skidmore, Elizabeth Sutherland
Tony Broomfield, Patrick D’Ardenne, Mike Griffiths,
Richard Kille, Ian Metcalfe, Roy Perrins, Michael Preen,
Alan Wilson, Neil Winkley
Tony Broomfield, Patrick D’Ardenne, Lucy Holt,
Richard Kille, Gill Linford, Ian Metcalfe, Jantina Mulder,
Roy Perrins, Michael Preen, Alan Wilson, Neil Winkley
Rose Maybud – Amy McIntosh
- Thoroughly enjoyed this performance. It was the first time I had seen this company & I was really impressed with quality of the singing especially their diction. The choreography was excellent too. The sound quality, lighting & costumes were equally good. I will definitely see them again in the future
Excellent production as was the one last year . They truly deserve the title of best G and S Society in the South
- Excellent performance from all the players,some great local comic dialogue and of course the opening scene using back projection was stunning.
One of the best G&S shows I have seen. Thank you.
- Five star entertainment. Hard to believe it was first night, it was so polished. Great music of course, played and sung extremely well and lots of laughs all the way through. The story of Ruddigore is very silly and very complicated but this production made it easy to follow and brought out all the comedy. I loved every minute of it.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the show – although an amateur production it was very polished and there was an abundance of talent among the cast.
We didn’t know what to expect from the show……we loved it, delightfully bonkers!!! My 8 year old daughter is hoping for a Ruddigore 2!!
- A very classy production of a difficult G&S composition. All lead singers kept momentum with musical and acting talent. Dancing and choreography were a delightful bonus. Best costumes I have seen for ages.
- At least ten stars! A really first class performance and enjoyed by everybody. Beautiful singing, beautiful voices, wonderful choreography, superb ballet solo and on-the-spot orchestra. We loved the Cornish village setting and the castle. In fact a perfect evening’s entertainment. A big thank you to every one!
- I was going to write to you to say how much we enjoyed the show so i can express our delight in this feedback . The singing, acting and costumes were all excellent, we have seen about 5 or 6 of your shows and this was by far the best.The singing was,to us,up to classical opera standard,and that young girl who performed the ballet movements,WOW! We also thought that Ruddigore is by far the funniest of the G&S shows that we have seen,good acting of course helps.And the trio sung “I’m aware of the awful situation”without slip,so impressive.Thank you for such wonderful entertainment.